Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

School is finally over!  Brother is now a first grader! ahhh!  I love his school so much!  I had been searching around for the right work book/sheets for him to transition into first grade... and low and behold, his school sent home one!!  It's perfect!  It works on everything that he has learned in K and things he will start to work on in first grade!

We will also be using K5 Learning to help him stay on track this summer!






What is K5 Learning?!  K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students.  I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program.  If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their  open invitation to write an online learning review of their program as well!





*This is a sponsored post.  I have received one or more products in exchange for a review.

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us