Friday, June 29, 2012

Cooking With Choley: Mini Corndogs


Being a working mom can be tough!  Sometimes I get home from working and really don't feel like cooking! I don't like feeding my family what I call "quickie" meals... like prepackaged corn dogs or canned spaghetti o's, but sometimes it would just be so nice to warm something up and be done...especially when it's 100* outside!

Today I was shopping and had a package of mini corn dogs in my hand and I just couldn't put them in the cart!  So I came up with my own idea, right there in the store!

Mini Corndogs

1 pkg Corn Muffin Mix
1 egg
1/3cup Milk
1 pkg mini hot dogs or hot dogs cut in bite size pieces

Prepare corn muffin mix.  Let sit for 3-4 four minutes.

Spray muffin pan, or use paper lines {*note muffins might stick to the paper liners!} add muffin mix to prepared muffin pan.

Submerge bite size hot dog into each cup before baking.

Bake at 400* for 15 minutes or until golden brown.  Let muffins cool before serving.

These little things were such a great hit with my boys!  And they would be great to freeze and just pull out as needed!  I really think they would also be good with cheese in them!

You can follow Cooking With Choley's blog here, facebook page here, and twitter page here!



About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us