Tuesday, June 26, 2012


Lots to smile about this week!
Photobucket

I am happy...because I started my new job Monday, and I love it!  I can just tell that I am going to be so happy there!

I am happy...because I got to spend a relaxing weekend at the lake, kid free I might add, with just Husband and our friends!

I am happy.... because we had a little fishing competition this weekend, boys vs. girls, and the girls one!  We blew the boys out of the water, catching 21 fish {between the two of us} to their 4!!! Oh yeah!

I am happy... because my boys are adjusting quite well to me going back to work...maybe too well?  They cry when I come to pick them up!!

I know I haven't been around much lately, promise to be back with regular updates and lots of new stuff!!!  Even have an awesome review coming soon!!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! That's always exciting. And YAY to the girls outfishing the boys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously awesome about the fishing. i am happy that your kiddos are adjusting well, that must be a really comforting feeling!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us