Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Happy List!


Photobucket

I am happy because my internet is finally working again! woo hoo!!  Only been down for a month!

I am happy to announce that I have decided to take a job.  I have been so torn over this because I love being a stay at home mom and taking care of my boys, but I also felt like things were lacking.  Although I planned on staying home through the summer, an awesome opportunity presented itself and I couldn't pass it up!  Hoping I am doing the right thing here...

I am happy that I have awesome family that supports me when I need it!

I am just all around happy!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. hey congrats on the job. i think it is great that you are going for it, and it is not like you can't change your mind if it end up not being the right choice after all. but i hope it is everything you want/need it to be.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your internet is up and running again. And congratulations on the job … hope it’s everything you hope it will be ….. and if it’s not you can always quit and do something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wonderful Happy List!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us