Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dear LIfe: One of THOSE days..

You know the type of day I'm talking about right?  The kind where NOTHING is going right, no matter how hard you TRY to get things on track...that was my day today!


My morning started off bad {got up late, hair wouldn't cooperate and I couldn't find anything I wanted to wear to work} and it just got worse from there {Wi-fi woke up cranky, and cried ALL.MORNING.LONG.} Then as I was getting out of my car I managed to to spill 1/2 my cup of coffee DOWN MY BACK {yeah, don't ask...and into my already crappy looking hair!!  REALLY life!?

Funny Sympathy Ecard: Sounds like you had a rough day.

Got into work and it seemed like everyone who had a problem chose TODAY to call in & complain...TO ME!

Funny Sympathy Ecard: It's tragic that you had to deal with that many idiots at once.



But don't worry ladies {and gentlemen =)  }  I have found the answer to days like today!!  Want to know what it is?!...


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. O I had one of those days yesterday, minus the spilled coffee. But to make up for not spilling coffee I worked from 8:30 to 8:15pm.

    Hope you are having a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck! 815-830pm! No thanks!!! Today was much of an improvement! Hope your days was better too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us