Monday, January 7, 2013

Stick UP For Yourself


When I was little whenever my mom was sick  I remember  watching her lay down on the couch and pour stuff into her nose (nose drops).  Nowadays, the more common form of nose drops is nasal spray.

Nasal sprays come in two main forms- Medicated and Natural.  Although delivery methods vary, the most common form functions by instilling a fine mist into the nostril by a hand pump mechanism.

File:Action photo of nasal spray on a black background.jpg

I recently had the opportunity to try Afrin No Drip nasal spray for free.  It came at the perfect time because we have all been sick over here!!  I honestly don't know what I would have done without it.  Normally, I'm cheap and get the dollar store brand things (which I happened to have one of those on hand).  This last time being sick and congested I decided to try a little test.  For one day I used the dollar store brand nasal spray.  The next day I used Afrin No Drip nasal spray. 

The results: 
 Day one- Dollar Store brand: The mist worked well, but there was lots of dripping afterwards.  I found myself still struggling to breath even a couple hours after using it.  Had to use multiple times during the 24 hour period to feel even a little relief.

Day two- Afrin No Drip: Mist was strong, very little to no dripping afterwards.  Almost an immediate relief of congestion.  Only had to use once during the 24 hour period and still felt congestion relief.

I think it would be hard for me to go back to the dollar store brand knowing how big of a difference there is between the two brands.

If your interested in trying out Afrin for yourself, visit Afrin.com to find a fun video, "Words of Wisdom", polls and even coupons to help you Stick UP for Yourself!  Feel free to share the link with others who may suffer from congestion.

*Disclosure: I am a bzzagent and received one or more products to sample in exchange for my honest opinion.*

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us