Friday, February 1, 2013

14 Days of Love Day 1



Day 1 is finally here!   

Just like last year, I decided to start Day 1 off right...with cookies



So here's what I used:

I found this adorable gift tag here!

Cherry Chip cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of oil and valentines cookie cutters

Directions:
First I placed eggs and oil in a mixing bowl {for some reason if I do it in the other order, my mixer THROWS the eggs all over the place- not fun!}, then place cake mix in.  Mix for about one minute.

*After it's mixed, it's going to be thick, not like a cake mix!

Next 
use your cookie cutter to cut out shapes.  I found it easiest to only do a spoon full at a time, less messy... but that's up to you!
Now back at 350 for 8 minutes!



 
decided to do 'X' & 'O' ones too!
I found super cute boxes at
 dollar tree last year and had to get them {two for $1!!} so I am using those for the packaging.

Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us