Saturday, March 2, 2013

A New Intro..

With the New Year finally here, I have decided to make a point to blog more.  I have missed it, and missed all of my friends along with it!!  I have a HUGE list of posts that I've been meaning to write on my phone, just haven't made the time to do it!!  So...with the new year, I have decided a fresh start to the blog is just what I need...

And there's no better way to start fresh than to re-introduce my "blogger family" =)

I am Just Another Blogger Mom.  I love to write, yet hate to write "about me's"!  I am married to a wonderful man (let's call him Blogger Dad). Together we have two great boys (we'll call them Blogger Son (6) and Blogger Boy (4))  We currently have a house guest- Blogger Brother.  I am a full time working mom/wife....and although sometimes it's stressful I wouldn't change it for anything.  Going to work everyday in the "grown up" world keeps me sane!


I love photography, arts and crafts and baking.  I love spending time with my family and traveling.  I despise the winter, yet I love how beautiful it is!  I love the beach and wearing my flip flops.  I enjoy fishing and swimming.  I have weird quirks, like only buying things in even numbers and always needing to park near the doors at the grocery store.  I love hockey (playing and watching) and snowmobiling.

I look forward to getting to know all of my new readers!!  Leave me a comment with a fun fact about yourself or your family!!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you can only buy things in even numbers!

    Fun facts.... Hmmm.... My 7 year old is an attention hog (She just had a birthday where the spotlight was on her for two weeks!), my 3- year-old just started soccer, I'm a working mom counting the days until her next vacation.... life keeps me on my toes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Lovely One...my 4 year old is starting soccer next month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us