Sunday, March 10, 2013

FYI: Daylight savings sucks!!!


Photobucket

::Daylight Savings:: The practice of advancing clocks so that evenings have more daylight and mornings have less.  Typically clocks are adjusted ahead one hour in spring, and back one hour in the fall.


Today we had to set our clocks ahead an hour.  Every time DST comes around, it gets my kids all messed up.  Their bedtime routine is pretty much the same every night, and they are always in bed by 8pm no matter what, NOT looking forward to them complaining about going to bed because "it's not even dark!"...I can already hear their whiny voices!!!  & It doesn't help that I {stupidly} volunteered to come into work tomorrow an hour earlier than I normally do!!!  What was I thinking!?  Oh yeah....I wasn't!



FYI: I hate daylight savings!  
But I was thinking about it...whoever invented daylight savings really has some pull... I mean, someone {George Vernon Hudson} suggests that we set our clocks back/forward and we all just do it?



Ok, so maybe it wasn't quite that easy {it wasn't} but in my mind it was.  If I suggest that you all move your clocks back 3 hours so I can get some more sleep, will everyone {please} follow suit?

Ok, I seriously laughed out loud @ that last one... I had to include it!
Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us