Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Is Back...

It's been awhile, but I've decided to start planning our meals again!  It works so much better when budgeting for groceries if I know what I am going to need each week!!

I am working a lot this week, so I decided to go for quick and easy meals!!  Blogger Dad is home with Blogger Bob while I am at work, so he's in charge of breakfast and lunches....so I'll just be planning the dinners for now.

Monday: Chicken & gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing and corn.
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Pizza
Thursday: Tuna Casserole
Friday: Meat loaf
Saturday: Hamburgers, fries
Sunday: Spaghetti & meatballs, bread sticks

Do you plan out your meals by the week or just wing it?


Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. I think I've tried planning the meals ahead of time once ... but didn't even manage to stick to it. I mean, I wrote out what I planned on making every night but in the end I think I only managed to stick to my plan 3 nights out of 7! But it would make my life a lot easier if I did it, cause half the time I end up not knowing what to cook for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ususally just wing it. Although every fiber of my being WANTS to plan, I just very rarely make that happen. I am trying harder & actually did 3 planned meals last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us