Thursday, March 14, 2013

Popcorn Lover's Day




Today is Popcorn Lover's Day!  Many of us love popcorn. So, it only makes sense that there should be a special day just for popcorn lovers, right?  Popcorn Lover's Day falls on the second Thursday in March.

Popcorn is good for you, when eaten plain. It is not as healthy, when it's loaded with salt and butter.


This day is intended to enjoy popcorn and share it with others. Bring some to work. Or microwave some and put in in a basket in your office.

You can have it in a traditional way, with salt and butter. Or, you can add anyone of a number of flavors to it. Some popular flavors are cheddar cheese, parmesan garlic, and even hot pepper! There is no requirement as what seasoning to use today, as long as your eat plenty popcorn. Now, that's not hard to do, is it!?


Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us