Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Croods **Movie Review**

We were lucky enough to get pre-screening tickets to The Croods which comes out March 22nd!  



The Croods is a prehistoric comedy adventure that follows the world's first family as they embark on a journey of a lifetime when the cave that has always shielded them from danger is destroyed. Traveling across a spectacular landscape, the Croods discover an incredible new world filled with fantastic creatures -- and their outlook is changed forever.


 


The Croods has a wonderful message of courage and celebration of adventure at its core, and there are strong, loving family relationships, but there are a few things you might want to know before taking your loved on to this movie:  the whole movie is centered around death and the end of the world.  If you have a little one who is a worrier, this might not be the best movie for them!   There are conversations of parents dying and the kids being in danger.  Blogger Boy is my worrier, and I was very nervous when they started talking about that stuff because he is so scared of when Blogger Dad and I might die and what he will do...but he hasn't mentioned anything about it, so he could have just been too caught up in the rest of the action to notice!

This movie is def. a must see in 3D!!!  It felt so real and the graphics were just so amazing!!  I would def. recommend taking your little ones to see this once it comes out!!!


Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us