Monday, March 11, 2013

Tomorrow is Plant A Flower Day!!

Plant a Flower Day is a day to get a little dirt under your fingernails.
 Take a few minutes to plant a flower today.



Gardening is a great hobby. It's enjoyed by millions of people, old and young alike. Its a hobby that virtually everyone can participate in, regardless of age, and health. Senior citizens love it, as they can garden long after they give up other hobbies and sports.


Celebrate today by planting or transplanting any kind of plant. It can be done indoors, or weather permitting, outdoors.
Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I found you on link referral and am now following you as KidSafeScents. Please follow back http://mysuccessfulentrepreneurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us