I hate the idea of putting so many chemicals on the boys just so they can go outside and play, but of course I can't let them go out unprotected either! I was on a mission to try to make my own all natural spray when a friend from work told be about Bubby's Bug Spray!
**You can never be too sure! If you know you have sensitive skin, do a skin spot allergy test 1st. Everybody is different and it may irritate your skin.
It's 100% money back guaranteed.
Bubby's Bug Spray details:
- All natural
- Store out of sun & heat, so if you have a day at the beach simply keep your bottle in a tote bag out of direct sunlight
- Not sticky or greasy
- Safe for kids, ages 3 months & up
- Shake often while applying
- Apply every 1-2 hours depending on activity
- Available in 4 oz.spray bottles
Some helpful tips:
- As with any product keep out of reach of children
- Do not apply to children’s hands
- Always apply for your child, never let them do it
- Don’t spray directly on face to avoid eye contact
- Be careful of applying directly on clothing (we haven't had any issues though!)
- Apply where skin is exposed
- If you have sensitive skin, do a skin spot allergy test. Everybody is different and it may irritate your skin. You can never be to sure!
- Reapply after water
**Disclaimer: this is not a paid post. I received nothing in return for this post and all opinions are 100% my own.***