Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CampusBookRentals.com Makes Textbook Rentals Easy!

I have been considering returning back to school.  Once life calms down some I intend to do so...maybe this year since both of the boys will be in school now?  I've been researching classes that I want to take, etc. and the one thing I have been dreading the most when it comes to back to school (for me) is  text books!! The prices just seem to go up and up when it comes to textbooks and it seems like such a huge expense for how little they do actually get used!

A great way to save money on your textbooks is to utilize a textbook rental service like CampusBookRentals.com.  You can save 40-90% off bookstore prices by utilizing a service such as this!!  Campusbookrentals.com offers free shipping both ways and flexible renting plans.  Like to make highlight in your books?  No problem!  CampusBookRentals.com allows you to highlight in your books!




If that isn't awesome enough, another great option CampusBookRentals.com offers is their RentBack program through www.RentBack.com.  RentBack allows collegestudents to rent the textbooks they already own to other students! With this program college students can make 2-4 times more money compared to selling it back to a bookstore!




 With each text book rented, CampusBookRentals.com donates to Operation Smile!

Photobucket

*Disclaimer: This was a sponsored post written by me for CampusBookRentals.com

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us