Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to school with PBS Kids--apps and more!

As the memories of swimming pools, sand castles, and popsicles start to fade for many kids this summer, PBS KIDS wants help kids get excited for the new school year! PBS KIDS has the perfect tools to help prepare kids for back-to-school and a new season of learning.

Below are the PBS Kids top apps for back-to-school.

Wild Kratts Creature MathPractice addition and subtraction skills with your favorite pair of brothers – the Kratts!  With Wild Kratts Creature Math ($1.99 – iPad) kids will learn both math and science skills, as well as fun facts about animals across the world. Educational goals: Science, Math, Problem Solving



Play at Home with Daniel: Make everyday experiences interactive with Play at Home with Daniel ($1.99 - iOS, Nook, Kindle, Android). Parents can even join on the fun as kids visit the doctor, get ready for bed, and more with Daniel Tiger!  Educational goals: Emotions, Creativity


Sid the Science Kid Read & Play: Focus on vocabulary and reading with Sid the Science Kid Read & Play ($3.99 – iPhone, iPod, iPad). Kids can read, color, and sing along with this educational storybook!  Educational goals: Science, Creativity, Reading, Phonics 




Don't forget to check out the PBS KIDS Photo Factory app to capture first day of school memories – with your favorite PBS KIDS characters!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us