Thursday, September 26, 2013

#BeyWarriorsPack **REVIEW**


We received a BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown battle set free for review.  I have anxiously been waiting for it to arrive ever since I received the tracking!  It finally came today (only 3 days after I received the tracking...what can I say, I'm impatient!)


I didn't tell the boys ahead of time what was in the box...do you think they were excited?


I am going to be honest, I hadn't even heard of BeyWarriors before...I know the boys have mentioned them, but lets face it, they tell me about a lot of toys...I tend to tune them out after awhile!  We have lots of beyblades, but I have to admit, these are way cooler!!



The arena was very easy for us to set-up, and when I say us I mean the boys..they set up the whole thing themselves!  Which only raises its score in my book!


BeyWarriors take a new spin on the original Beyblade and made it more fun!  Spin and smash into a new dimension of Beyblade battles with weapon-armed creatures to customize and collect!   This hardcore Octagon Showdown Battle Set has everything you need to pit 2 exclusive Shogun Steel BeyWarrior 
battlers against each other in the included Octagon Showdown Beystadium arena!  The arena has two entrance ramps for your battler to enter. Customize your battlers with different Warrior Weapons and Shogun Tips to find the perfect strategic combination(other battlers sold separately) 

You'll rule the arena with the Octagon Showdown Battle Set! 


Set includes exclusive Octagon Showdown Beystadium arena, 2 excusive BeyWarriors battlers, 2 collector cards,2 ripcords and instructions. Ages 8 and up. *Even though the suggested age is 8+, both of my boys loved this set and actually had an easier time playing with it than the regular BeyBlades.


Even our kitten enjoyed playing with it =)


Overall, I would have to give this product 5 stars...it's Kid and Kitten approved!! 



**Disclaimer: Just Another Blogger Mom received FREE product to try and share as a Chat Pack through Chatterbox.  All opinions on this product are my own and are not influenced in any way by Chatterbox or Hasbro. **

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us