Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love Challenge Day 3



Only 2 more days until the 14 Day Love Challenge!! I am getting so excited!!  Being snowed in has made it so that I have been able to accomplish some of  the things on my to do list!  I have been able to plan out most of the days for the 14 day Love Challenge already!  Just need to find a way to make it to the store to get the stuff for my ideas!

You can get the free pintable's for Days 1 & 2 {here} & {here}...



Day 3 gift tag:
 
I've decided to make Topsy Turvey cupcakes for day 3!
 
{frosting is optional...tastes awesome either way!}

You Will Need
•1 box Chocolate Cake Mix  {I will be using strawberry for valentines day!}
•8oz cream cheese
•1/3 cup Sugar
•1 egg
•6 oz chocolate chips {optional}

 
1.)Follow the directions on the box for cake mix.  Place batter in cupcake pan as directed {usually 1/3 to 1/2 full}
2.)In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar and egg.  After fully mixed, dump chocolate chips in {we didn't use choc. chips for our strawberry ones}, stir by hand.
3.)Place about 1 tbsp of cream cheese batter in the center of each cupcake. {for this recipe we doubled the cream cheese mixture}
4.)Bake @ 350 for 25-30 minutes.
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us