Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New Look



I figured what a better way than to start off the new year with a fresh look for the blog!! 

I have missed coming here so much lately! I've decided to start out 2014 with making quite a few changes- including a new position at work!  But more importantly, I am going to be making time for the blog more! 

So far in 2014, The Husband and I have given up drinking any kind of soda! If you knew us, you'd know how big that is!  It's been 8 days for him and 7 for me- and no fist fights yet due to our caffeine withdrawls...yet! haha.

I don't know about you, but whenever I make a big change, I start thinking about other changes that I need to make in my life...it's always easy for me to say I am going to change things, but then when it comes down to it- I don't...or I do for awhile and then go right back to my old ways...I want 2014 to be different.  I want to make healthy changes & stick with them! We'll see how I do!!


Do you make New Years Resolutions?  Do they work for you?



Photobucket





About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. No soda! it is a very healthy resolution but boy I would find it hard!

    Congratulations on the new job! Hope you enjoy it and that it pays well!

    I have two main resolutions this year, to save some money and to be more organized. Fingers crossed I'll achieve one or both to some extend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us