Wednesday, February 5, 2014

7 Day Love Challenge

Have you noticed how life can get extremely busy?  So busy in fact , that we tend to forget the reasons that you  wanted to get married in the first place! 

So often we are busy doing good things- like looking after children, moving, new jobs, homework, etc. that in the midst of all this activity we just forget to look after our marriages and there lies the challenge!


Marriages need time and content to grow and flourish!


 
 

February 7-14 is National Marriage Week...which I personally think is a great week to have it! If you aren't already participating in my 14 days of Love Challenge, you should consider doing my shortened version for National Marriage week!  Each day I will be posting a new mini challenge & would love to hear how you participated!


 
Here are a couple of helpful tips to ensure that this week's challenges go smoothly for you and that you follow through with your commitment to rock your partner's world:
  1. Schedule 10-15 minutes each day to prepare for the next day's love challenge. This will give you time to pull together the necessary elements and to fulfill the challenges thoughtfully.
  2. Block out at least 30-60 minutes each evening to focus on each other. Or you could always use the entire evening...
  3. Don't let the day-to-day challenges of work, kids, or life in general, sabotage your commitment to fulfill the challenges. Do whatever is necessary to show your mate that your love and relationship are your #1 priority!
Have fun, be creative, and ENJOY!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us