- 3 things that made you fall in love with them
- 3 things you appreciate about them
- 3 dreams you have for the future of your relationship.
Send it to them, or if you are opting for the more personalized hand written note, leave it somewhere they will be sure to find it!
P.S. Stop by the store sometime today and grab a bag of Hershey’s kisses. You’re going to need them for Day 2’s challenge. Curious?
- Schedule 10-15 minutes each day to prepare for the next day's love challenge. This will give you time to pull together the necessary elements and to fulfill the challenges thoughtfully.
- Block out at least 30-60 minutes each evening to focus on each other. Or you could always use the entire evening...
- Don't let the day-to-day challenges of work, kids, or life in general, sabotage your commitment to fulfill the challenges. Do whatever is necessary to show your mate that your love and relationship are your #1 priority!