Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Facebook!



 
Facebook is 10 years old today!  Crazy that it has been around that long...

Mark Zuckerberg is encouraging the Facebook community he built to reflect back on their years on facebook.  Starting this morning, hundreds of millions of Facebook users will receive a notification that a video summary of their life so far on facebook is ready to watch.  Each video contains 15 or so of their most liked photos, statuses and life events set to fun tunes. 

The videos may seem cheesy, but I think they are a BIG reminder that for many of us, Facebook has become a way to document our daily lives!
 
 
So it got me thinking...
 
 Why do you use facebook?




About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe it's been 10 years! I still use it every day, mostly to keep in touch with friends & family who live far away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us