Friday, February 28, 2014

#HappyFitMarch Challenge

Tomorrow is the first day of March! I have found the perfect challenge for March too!  The #HappyFitMarch Challenge!!

The whole point of the challenge is to have fun. Each day there’s a simple task to complete. There’s a perfect mix of healthy food choices, fitness and appreciating the little things in life! I’ll be competing each task and taking pictures too!

It’s really simple – just complete the task, document it with a picture and post it on Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook.  Tag @happyfitmama & #happyfitmarch to get credit!


#HappyFitMarch Challenge  HappyFitMama.com
Make sure to save this list to your phone so it's easily accessible to get to the days challenge!!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us