Friday, February 7, 2014

Love Challenge: Day 2

 
Welcome to Day 2 of the 7 Day Love ChallengeI hope your Day 1 challenge went well and that it started some great conversation, romance and sparks!
 

So often in our day to day life we get busy and forget to take the time to make intentional decisions to encourage our spouse. Today-Hershey’s Kisses are here to help! They will be serving as a love tool for the day as we keep them around to remind us to reach out. Compliment your spouse and give them tons of “kisses.” Intentional action mixed with appreciation equals great connection. WARNING: There may be fireworks tonight!
 
 
There are a couple of different options for Day 2 using the Hershey Kisses that you purchased...
 

  • Option 1: Set the Hershey’s kisses out where you can see them & they are easily accessible.  Feed them to each other throughout the evening. Every time you give your spouse a “kiss,” tell them something that you love/appreciate about them. **Make sure they save the strips of paper that say “Kisses”- those can be used as redeemable coupons for later!! =)
  • Option 2: I will be using the "kiss" printable I created just for tonight:
 
Each Kiss will get one of these cute "hot lips" on the bottom of them like this:
 
 
The Husband will be randomly getting these throughout the day with "love notes" on them!
 
How will you use your kisses as a love tool today?

 

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us