Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Challenge Day 4

We are half way through our 7 day Love Challenge! It's not so hard, right?
 
 
 
 
 
Day 4 Challenge focuses on the little things...those things that remind you of your love for your spouse throughout the busyness of the day!
 
With all of the things that keep us occupied: jobs, kids, school and social engagements...we can sometimes forget to tell our spouse that we're thinking about them throughout the day. Now is your chance! Affirmation that our spouse is on our mind and a part of our daily thoughts communicates their value in our lives.
 
Need some inspiration? Think of old memories together, places where you have spent special moments, things around the house, objects that remind you of them, something they do that means alot...

Remember to think of your 5 senses: Touch, see, smell, hear and taste! But most importantly- have fun with it!



About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us