Friday, March 21, 2014

Fitness Friday


This week has not gone as I would have liked at all.  Oh well, doesn't mean I am going to give up, just have to push harder next week!

Good news is that I beat my previous run time last night by over 6 minutes!!  Only 4 more minutes to go and I will be at my first goal time!  I got this =)

Exercise this week:
Monday: 3 mile run w/ sister in law (49 mins)
Tuesday: Three 10 minute walks @ work (30 mins); T25 Cardio (25 mins)
Wednesday: Three 10 minute walks @ work (30 mins)
Thursday: Three 10 minute walks @ work (30 mins); 3 mile run (43 mins)
Friday: Two 10 minute walks (20 mins)

Favorite meal this week: Italian chicken & steamed broccoli
 

What is your current fitness program and favorite meal of the week?



About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us