- 1 frozen large banana, as ripe as possible
- Cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 2/3 cup to 1 cup milk of choice (For a super-rich shake, try full-fat canned coconut milk.)
- optional: 1/4 cup frozen spinach (If you can’t get on board with the greens-in-smoothies thing, you can opt for green food coloring or just drink a white mint shake.)
Monday, March 17, 2014
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
♣ Hope everyone has a fun filled St. Patrick's Day!! Our St. Patrick's Days are pretty low key since we don't drink- so we'll just spend it at home!
♣ I am thinking of celebrating this holiday with a delicious CLEAN Shamrock Shake!
♣Healthy Shamrock Shakes♣
♣ I tried to explain to the boys that they should be dressing in green today so that way they don't get pinched. My oldest said "I am not going to wear green and if anyone tries to pinch me I will start swinging...and I am going for their nose" I about died when he said that. Eventually I got him into a green shirt though!
♣ FREE St. Patrick's Day PRINTABLE! Just print out here, use a hole punch or cut out the circles and attach to the bottom of Hershey kisses! I just love these for a quick & easy treat to bring to work!!
Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.