Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

 
 
♣ Hope everyone has a fun filled St. Patrick's Day!!  Our St. Patrick's Days are pretty low key since we don't drink- so we'll just spend it at home!
 
 
♣ I am thinking of celebrating this holiday with a delicious CLEAN Shamrock Shake!
 
 
♣Healthy Shamrock Shakes♣
  • 1 frozen large banana, as ripe as possible
  • Cacao nibs or chocolate chips
  • 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
  • 2/3 cup to 1 cup milk of choice (For a super-rich shake, try full-fat canned coconut milk.)
  • optional: 1/4 cup frozen spinach (If you can’t get on board with the greens-in-smoothies thing, you can opt for green food coloring or just drink a white mint shake.)
♣ I tried to explain to the boys that they should be dressing in green today so that way they don't get pinched.  My oldest said "I am not going to wear green and if anyone tries to pinch me I will start swinging...and I am going for their nose"  I about died when he said that.  Eventually I got him into a green shirt though!
 
♣  FREE St. Patrick's Day PRINTABLE!  Just print out here, use a hole punch or cut out the circles and attach to the bottom of Hershey kisses! I just love these for a quick & easy treat to bring to work!!
 
 
♣ Enjoy!!!
 
 

 photo sig2.png

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. That smoothing sounds great. I had a green smoothie for breakfast this mornig (apple, grapes and spinach).

    We didn't do much for Paddy's day either. Oh well, there is always next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your smoothie sounds good!! I like the fruit flavors more than the chocolaty type. My favorite lately has been bananas and strawberries!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us