Monday, March 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket
 
I haven't done this in awhile!  I mean, I always at least plan out my work meals, but I haven't shared any in quite a while!
 
I have been noticing more and more lately that I tend to always eat the same things everyday- and usually at the same times.  For instance, I always eat my fruit in the mornings and I always eat my veggies as an afternoon snack.  Sure I mix up a few things here and there...usually my main lunch, but the snacks are always the same types of foods.
 
I think it's easier for me to do it this way.  For one,  I always know what to have on hand at the store, and it's not like I am getting sick of eating the same things everyday. 
 
My work menu this week looks a little something like this:
 
Monday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Organic Tomato & Garlic Chicken; Salad
Snack: Veggies (carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers)
 
Tuesday:  
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Snack: Apple & PB
Lunch: Homemade Chef Salad
Snack: Veggies (carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers)
 
Wednesday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Snack: 1/2 cup Strawberries
Lunch: Organic Tomato & Garlic Chicken; Broccoli
Snack: Veggies (carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers)
 
Thursday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Snack: 1/2 cup grapes; cheese
Lunch: Organic Tomato & Garlic Chicken: Broccoli
Snack: Veggies (carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers)
 
Friday: 
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Snack: Apple & Organic PB
Lunch: Homemade Chef Salad
Snack: Veggies (carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers)
 
I still haven't gotten dinners fully planned out.  I generally make some form of chicken for my lunches or I will do a bigger salad.  This week I tried a new recipe for the chicken so I didn't want to make a whole weeks worth in case I didn't like it (I do though!)
 
Do you plan your meals out for the week?

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us