Thursday, March 20, 2014

Why I Run...

I have always {I actually do mean always} hated running.  The mile run days in middle school were like torture.  I was pretty much always the last to finish because I HATED running!


I really don't know what has changed over the years, but I have truly come to love running!  I love the feeling of pushing myself harder each time and challenging myself to beat my previous goals.

I do not run to...

I do not run to lose weight.
I do not run to win races.
I do not run to eat whatever I want.
I do not run to brag.


I run...

I run to clear my head.
I run to feel good.
I run to take a break.
I run to de-stress.

 
 
Do you run?  Why do you do it?


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. I will once the weather cooperates. I'm not a huge fan of running, but it's a very convenient and available form of exercise that fits in my schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having the weather issue right now, it's freezing one day, warm & raining the next...it would def. be nice to have nice weather to count on!!

      Delete
  2. I don't run... but I do go to spin class. I don't go for any reason other than it makes me feel good when I go (I wish it also helped me lose weight, but that doesn't seem to be the case!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spin classes sound fun!! My friend and I have been wanting to go to a WERQ or Zumba class, just need to find the time!

      Running hasn't helped me lose weight much, but at least it's been a way for me to de-stress...except I hurt my foot so I need to be more careful!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us