Friday, April 25, 2014

Fitness Friday: Week 3

So as I mentioned before, I recently started (restarted) the T25 program since I can't do my running.  Have I mentioned how much I love this program yet?

 
I actually look forward to working out each day, and how it makes me feel the rest of the day.  When I get it done first thing in the morning, I tend to make better food choices the rest of the day...why mess up an awesome workout with un-clean food right?
 
This week
Monday: Total Body Control (my fav. so far!)
Tuesday: Speed 1.0 (NOT my fav!!)
Wednesday: Lower Body Circuit
Thursday: Cardio
Friday: Total Body Control + Ab Circuit
 
This weekend I wore a dress and actually felt comfortable in it!  This hasn't happened in a long time!  I am not where I want to be yet...but I am enjoying the journey along the way!  I can't wait to finally be happy with my body.  Knowing I am making good choices for myself and teaching my kids to do the same is enough!!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us