Monday, April 21, 2014

Weightloss and more...

My first 5K of the year is coming up in just two short weeks and I am sad to say I am no where near ready to run it.  I am pretty sure I will be walking most of it (ok all of it).  Not because of lack of preparing on my part...but actually because of doctor's orders.

Turns out I have a strained ligament in my left foot and I was put on strict no running limitations for over a week.  I now have clearance to "ease" back into running...I don't have time for that!  I need to hit the pavement!  BUT I also don't want to reinjure my foot either...so I will be taking it easy, even if it's killing me to do so!  Before I went to the doctor, it was to the point where I would run and then for the next four days barely even be able to walk.  The day before I went in I couldn't even finish my 3 mile lap.

I have however decided {since I can't get healthy sitting around doing nothing} to re-start my T25 program and I am loving it!! I just started week 3 today, following the calendar exactly as suggested this time.  In week 1 I lost 2 pounds and week 2 I lost 1!  That brings my total weight loss to 18 pounds now! I was honestly shocked to step on the scale both weeks and see a lose and not a gain!  My eating those two weeks was no where near as clean as my body is used to!  I am happy to be off foot restriction so I can at least attempt the non modified versions!



I am finally starting to feel more comfortable in my body!  I still have a ways to go to be where I want to be, but I am getting there!  For the first time I felt comfortable wearing a dress on Easter!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us