Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What Is Your Why?

One of the most common questions I get asked is "Why are you doing this?'  My first natural response is 'to get healthy?  Why else would I be doing it?!'... OK if I am truly being honest, my FIRST response is why would you ask me that?!  Maybe I just want to OK?

But really the more I have thought about it lately, I don't think that's necessarily true {that I am doing it "to get healthy".}  I mean...yes that is my goal, but what drives me to get up at 4:30 am everyday and workout?  What drives me to eat boring salads while my co-workers are ordering in?  The real answer to that isn't "to get healthy"- nope.  The real answer is my two little boys...my two ever watching eyes- THEY are my why!

I want to lead by example.  I want to teach them that fitness IS fun and that making healthy choices about the food we put in our bodies is so important!  I want to give them all the information they need to make those choices for themselves...and it's working!  They see me making these choices everyday and they are truly interested in making the same choices for themselves!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us