Friday, June 6, 2014

Fitness Friday: The Biggest Loser



So my last check in I felt stuck.  I was getting discouraged by the non-movement of the scale.  I don't feel that way anymore!  I am not obsessed with the scale moving because I know I didn't gain this weight overnight and it's not going to come off overnight...plus, this lifestyle change isn't just about losing weight...it's about getting healthy for ME.  In fact...that's mainly what it's about.

I may have only lost 1 pound during the 6 weeks I was doing T25 alpha...but guess what?  I lost 10 inches {& 3 pant sizes!}.  Seeing that gave me all the motivation I needed to stop focusing on the scale and start focusing on how I am feeling! 

Today I fit into dress pants I haven't fit into in a long time!  It feels good to put on a shirt and instead of taking it off because it's too tight on my stomach, I have to take it off because it looks way too big!  I am finally happy in my body, even though I am not where I want to be yet, I finally feel comfortable with ME. 

SO anyways...onto my workouts this week!
I need to mention how much I am loving Beta!!  I really need to get some bigger weights in order to see the results I want...so that's on my to do list this weekend!  I keep putting it off!

Week 2 Beta schedule:
Sunday: Stretch + Day 1 of AB challenge
Monday: Dynamic Core (25 mins) + Day 2 of AB challenge
Tuesday: Core Cardio (25 mins) + Day 3 of AB challenge
Wednesday: Rip't Circuit (25 mins)
Thursday: Upper Focus (25 mins)  + Day 5 of AB challenge
Friday: Rip't Circuit & Speed 2.0 (50 mins) + Day 6 of AB Challenge


We have started a biggest loser contest at work.  I goes from 5/26-7/28.  The top 3 people that lose the most % get a monetary prize.  Probably wasn't the best decision on my part to join- you know since I am boycotting the scale and all...but I figured it'll be fun to participate with some of my co-workers...and maybe it'll push me to change some of my eating habits & help spark some weight loss again!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us