Saturday, December 13, 2014

Need gift ideas? Check out Brainzy!

What do you get the kid who has everything this holiday season?
 
How about a subscription to educational game Brainzy?  The gift that keeps on gifting is just the thing to keep kids thinking creatively and learning along the way!
 
 
Education.com recently released a new math and reading subscription program for 3-7 year olds called Brainzy. Brainzy stands apart in following a child’s development, building on previous skills and masteries, with over 300 games and activities focused on math and reading.
 
Why Give Brainzy?
  • With hundreds of games, Brainzy makes a memorable gift that kids can play all year long!
  • Each game combines learning with fun- they're games that you can feel good about giving your children
  • Brainzy gets kids learning through play, to spark curiosity and encourage imagination.
It’s great for kids whose parents want to help with supplemental classroom education at home, or homeschooling parents. Brainzy can be used at home and in the classroom, as there are subscription options for both parents and teachers.
 
Right now on their site you can get 1 month off of an annual subscription + a 7 day FREE trial!!
 
 

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us