Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Old Factory Candle Gift Set *REVIEW*

Old Factory Candles are made from natural soy wax, cotton paper wicks and pure fragrance oils, which burns clean and evenly for 20 hours!
 
Lately I have been so in love with lighting candles as soon as I get home!  I almost always have one burning, especially around the holidays. When I was asked to review Old Factory Candles I was intrigued by the idea of a clean burning soy candle. I chose the Fall Harvest Gift Set because the I really love fall and scents that remind me of fall!  
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NR8LA1U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00NR8LA1U&linkCode=as2&tag=jusanoblomom-20&linkId=FRTAOTJFE3EIYWLO
The scents in this set are: Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry and Autumn Leaves.
 
Overall I really like the presentation Old Factory Candles has come up with.  I really am kind of a simple girl...and I just loved how simple, yet classy the packaging of the Old Factory Candles are!  The box that the candles arrived in was very sturdy and each candle came nestled in their own compartment.  The candles themselves are plain glass jars with black plastic lids. The sticker on the front reads “Old Factory” and the scent is labeled on the bottom. I personally really like the simplistic design of the jar! 

 
The first thing I would like to point out is that these are not large jar candles, they are a set of three 2 oz candles (small). When I first went to order them I am not going to lie, I was skeptical about the price vs. size of the candles.  On my dining room table I have two bigger candles (both the same scent) that I burn together and sometimes I feel like even then it doesn't smell up the house how I'd like...so I figured at least I'd have some new bathroom candles!?
 
The candles arrived just in time, because the husband was complaining that our bed room smelled "off"...so the candles came out right away!  The insert recommends burning two or three together in large spaces, and although our bedroom isn't huge, it's pretty big, so  I decided to burn Cranberry and Pumpkin Spice together in our bedroom.  I lit the candles and then went out into the kitchen to do some dishes (story of my life!)...when I came back I was so surprised at how well these two little candles had the room smelling...and the door wasn't even shut!
 
I was also a little skeptical about how "evenly" they'd burn...most candles I've gotten end up looking AWFUL after awhile, but I've used these candles almost everyday for the past week and they really do burn evenly!


There are a total of 12 different sets from Old Factory Candles, each set contains three themed candles. They retail for $25.00 on Amazon, which may seem like a lot for a set of 2 oz candles,  but there are a couple of things that make it well worth the price:
  • Old Factory Candles are made from soy wax, which is clean burning (no soot!), burns evenly and stays true to scent.
  • They are made with cotton paper wicks and pure fragrance oils.
  • Each candle burns for 20 hours. I have been using mine for almost two weeks now and still have at least a few hours of burn time to each one.
  • The scent is surprisingly strong for such a small candle!
  • Old Factory Candles are hand made in the USA.

Do I think they are worth the price? Yes, absolutely!  After seeing (and smelling) how well they burn I would definitely give these as a gift to someone who really loves candles because I think you can tell quickly that these are high quality candles.

I’ve really enjoyed the candles.  Being made from soy wax and clean burning makes them even better, and definitely something I would recommend to my health and environment conscious friends!
 


Old Factory Candles #Review + #Giveaway www.theshadylane.com #Candles #Gifts

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us