Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What if one drug could help curb your appetite, lower blood pressure, stabilize blood sugar, and decrease your risk for heart disease? You’d take it, right? Peanuts have been shown to do all that and more, whether your goal is weight loss or better overall health, there are some convincing arguments for including peanuts in your diet.  Peanuts are rich in energy and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health. Just a hand full of peanuts per day provides enough recommended levels of phenolic anti-oxidants, minerals, vitamins, and
protein.
 
 
Peanuts Nutrition Chart
 
Peanuts contain vitamins, minerals, nutrients and anti-oxidants making them rich energy sources!
 
Peanuts have been known to lower bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol in the body.
 
Benefits Of Peanuts
 
Peanuts are rich in proteins. The amino acids present in them are good for proper growth and development of body.
 
Women who eat peanuts or peanut butter at least twice a week are less likely to be susceptible to obesity than those who don’t. If you eat peanut butter every morning with bread slices, you have less chances of gaining weight.
 
 
 
 
Check out some of this quick guide to health benefits of peanuts!
 
 
 

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us