Monday, February 2, 2015

14 Days of Love:: Day 1

I have decided to do a 14 Day Love Challenge again for my husband...14 days of gifts or sweet notes for my husband to show him how much I love and appreciate all he does for me and our family.



So my husband didn't have to work this weekend like I thought he might have to...so buying/making and leaving the treat for day one was going to be tricky!  Saturday my youngest and I were at the store and we decided on just a simple chocolate rose for day one!! Hiding it proved to be harder!

 
The boys and I went to the movies for our date day, so I quickly snuck into the bathroom before we left and put it in the sink...I knew he'd go into the bathroom before we got back!

 
 

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us