Monday, March 2, 2015

Sinful Colors: Hazard #review

Being a stay at home mom this time around is so different.  I realize it's literally only been a week...but my boys are in school all day long, so most of last week I sat staring around wondering what I was supposed to be doing.  I usually clean the house on the weekends so that way when I get home from work I don't have to do it.  Plus I am not used to having such a free schedule.

Before having kids I spent a lot of time doing my hair, nails and make up.  I've missed it a lot and as my kids have gotten older, I've found I have some more time for it but still not a lot.  After I had everything done for the day, I decided my nails needed to be painted.  I can't even remember the last time I had time to really do them (thank goodness for nail stickers & Jamberry nail wraps!!)

I love Sinful Nail polish.  Our local dollar tree has an awesome selection of colors too! For only $1, I tend to buy colors even if I am not certain I'll love them...it's only $1 if I don't! 

I was a little unsure of the "Hazard" color.  In the bottle I was having a hard time determining if it was orange, or more of a peachy orange.  I decided to give it a try and I love it!!  It goes on as more of a peachy orange...perfect for spring or summer...which I am pretending is almost here! 


It was a pretty thick color, but the application was very smooth and easy. It did not drag as some thicker polishes tend to do. I thought I would have to do two coats to get it fully opaque but I was actually able to get away with just one coat!



About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us