Wednesday, September 30, 2015

FREE Christian Book!!!

 No Longer A Slumdog demonstrates God's tender mercy for children at its best. It is a story of redemption, a celebration of lives transformed from desperate to hopeful. You will be captivated, inspired and moved.
Read how He rescues fragile children from the clutches of darkness and wraps them in His arms.

Free Book 

This book will open your eyes to an amazing move of God.
  • Read riveting stories of God's redeeming power
  • See how thousands are being set free--through their children 
 


 

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us