While I was peeling and coring an apple to bring to work, I ended up slicing them really thin, so I thought why not try my hand at making some apple chips!? They are perfect to munch on at work, and pretty healthy too!
You can also try them with white granulated or brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, or any other topping you want to match your mood.
2 Apples, cored
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Thinly slice apples, removing seeds, or use a mandoline.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place apple slices on parchment paper, do not overlap.
- Sprinkle cinnamon (or on the apple slices.
- Bake one hour, flip slices over, sprinkle with more cinnamon if desired.
- Bake 2-3 more hours until apples or no longer moist.
- 6 servings @1/2 cup each.